1996-09-07 - Re: TWA 800 - Friendly Fire?

Header Data

From: “<pstira@escape.com>” <pstira@escape.com>
To: John Anonymous MacDonald <nobody@cypherpunks.ca>
Message Hash: 6d6ff4cfaa93f9dd30aecd0c643c38c5860d9bf4abfaeadcca3132ccc506ed33
Message ID: <Pine.BSI.3.91.960907061725.22456D-100000@escape.com>
Reply To: <199609062048.NAA32689@abraham.cs.berkeley.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-07 12:38:09 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 20:38:09 +0800

Raw message

From: "<pstira@escape.com>" <pstira@escape.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 20:38:09 +0800
To: John Anonymous MacDonald <nobody@cypherpunks.ca>
Subject: Re: TWA 800 - Friendly Fire?

The one thing I have been thinking about, since the very beginning, is --
am I the only person who feels this might have been somewhat less than
unintentional?  It sure would be easy to take those rights away if
everyone is afraid for their "lives"...

Look at what has been happening in the news lately -- and look at how
much is "unexplained" or flimsy evidencially speaking, in the very least.
If, for instance, the government wanted to cut down on civil
liberties/civil rights, it would seem MIGHTY CONVENIENT that so much is
"accidentally" happening so close together.

Ditto with the Olympics thing.

I vote something is QUITE fishy, and I guess I hope I'm not the only one
paranoid enough to feel the same.

-Millie
sfuze@tiac.net

"What we have here is a FAILURE to COMMUNICATE" (some song)

Thread