1996-09-24 - Re: AP [was: Re: Kiddie porn on the Internet] [NOISE]

Header Data

From: “Jean-Francois Avon” <jf_avon@citenet.net>
To: hallam@vesuvius.ai.mit.edu
Message Hash: 7bb5a381a6a90831e26cd45e3fe9ea155a995dd91d39b83ae4d069228dc35dc5
Message ID: <9609241723.AB00771@cti02.citenet.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 06:36:56 +0800

Raw message

From: "Jean-Francois Avon" <jf_avon@citenet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 06:36:56 +0800
To: hallam@vesuvius.ai.mit.edu
Subject: Re: AP [was: Re: Kiddie porn on the Internet] [NOISE]

> At 05:48 PM 9/23/96 -0400, hallam@vesuvius.ai.mit.edu wrote:

> >When the IRA attemoted to assasinate my cousin I was in no
> >way intimidated and neither was he. He continued as a senior
> >poitician for over a decade despite continued danger. I can think
> >of no less effective method of bringing about change in attitudes.

I don't think you truly understood the *mechanism* of AP.  Your
cousin was threatened from an outside attack.  Protection is
relatively easy in that case.  AP generates a threath * within *
every * part * of every structure (family, work, friends, etc).

As an analogy, when specialized demolishing team blows a building
down, they don't use one big charge, they use hundreds of them to
severe every load bearing member of the structure.  AP would work the
same, turning every person a potential motiveless assassin. I say
"motiveless" because AP makes the motive not traceable to peoples or
assets.

Some AP assassins will get caught, but it is predictable that it will
only be a minority and that with time, the percentage of caught
assassins will get smaller as more professionnal assassin gets
seriously into the business.

JFA
Please reply by e-mail as I am not anymore on Cypherpunks. Thanks

Jean-Francois Avon, Montreal QC Canada
 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee
    Finest Limoges porcelain and crystal
 JFA Technologies, R&D consultant
    physicists and engineers, LabView programming
PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891

Thread