1996-09-16 - New Remailers?

Header Data

From: an401dws@gold.ac.uk (Doug)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 92ef68786d3e16b0a3dfae5fa5bd975689df91d99109d64a1b3de2de9efd70c7
Message ID: <1604.9609160953@gold.ac.uk>
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 20:40:22 +0800

Raw message

From: an401dws@gold.ac.uk (Doug)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 20:40:22 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: New Remailers?

OK dont shoot me, im new to this list so please Bear with me:

I recently secured an account with anon.penet and then a few days later got
a post informing me that the servive was now terminated. Anybody out there
know of any remailers where you dont have to have a Phd in computer science
and a thorough working knowledge of PGP in order to operate?

Also, are there any remailers which will accept binary attachments?

doug

Thread