1996-09-04 - San Diego CPunk Physical meeting this Thursday

Header Data

From: Christian Claborne <claborne@CYBERTHOUGHT.com>
To: mthompso@qualcomm.com
Message Hash: b3be554d97f2e6694c65e03f805cae191440b05ced63270640efb9ca5f75bf6f
Message ID: <2.2.32.19960904195619.002c4b20@cyberthought.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 07:38:18 +0800

Raw message

From: Christian Claborne <claborne@CYBERTHOUGHT.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 07:38:18 +0800
To: mthompso@qualcomm.com
Subject: San Diego CPunk Physical meeting this Thursday

<<<<< NOTE! I have a new address!!! >>>>>>

This Thursday!!!

San Diego Area CPUNKS symposium  Thursday, Sep. 5, 1996.

   Invitation to all Cypherpunks to join the San Diego crowd at "The Mission
Cafe & Coffee Shop".  We discuss cryptography and other related subjects, have
the special cypherpunk dinner, and unwind after a long day at the grind stone.

   Don't forget to bring your public key  fingerprint.  If you can figure out
how to get it on the back of a business card, that would be cool.  If you want
the suspicious crowd there to sign your key, bring two forms of ID.

Hopefully Lance Cottrell will give us an update on Mixmaster and what's going
on at San Diego's best ISP.  You can also get the scoop on why I resigned from
NCR.  It wouldn't of course be because someone freaked out when I forwarded the
cypherpunk e-mail titled "How to become in international Arms trafficker"...

Place: The Mission Cafe & Coffee Shop
       3795 Mission Bl in Mission Beach.
       488-9060

Time:1800

Their Directions:
	8 west to Mission Beach Ingram Exit
	Take west mission bay drive
	Go right on Mission Blvd.

	On the corner of San Jose and mission blvd.
	It is located between roller coaster and garnett.
	It's kind of 40s looking building...  funky looking
        (their description, not mine)

They serve stuff to eat, coffee stuff, and beer.

See you there!

New guy, bring your fingerprint.

Drop me a note if you plan to attend...

NOTE: My primary e-mail address has changed to use my own domain.  You can
reach me at "claborne@cyberthought.com". Permanently replace any other address
that you may have for me.  I am currently not subscribed to the CP list since
my current internet connection is slow (I can't afford anything right now :)

     2
 -- C  --

                              ...  __o
                             ..   -\<,
Claborne@CYBERTHOUGHT.com    ...(*)/(*)._ Providing thoughts on
					  your computing problems.
http://www.CYBERTHOUGHT.com/cyberthought/
PGP Pub Key fingerprint =  7E BF 38 3F 24 A7 D1 B0  54 44 96 AA 10 D0 5D 51
Avail on Pub Key server.  PGP-encrypted e-mail welcome!
Dreams.  They are just a "screen saver" for the brain.

Thread