1996-09-04 - {Rich Graves Only} Enclosed

Header Data

From: qut@netcom.com (Dave Harman OBC)
To: /dev/null@netcom.com
Message Hash: bb1fd7c6c0db76e212d182602456b4125c06cb05ce8380c1ac58063e9f2884c6
Message ID: <199609040443.VAA23153@netcom.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 17:05:26 +0800

Raw message

From: qut@netcom.com (Dave Harman OBC)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 17:05:26 +0800
To: /dev/null@netcom.com
Subject: {Rich Graves Only} Enclosed

Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.politics.white-power
Subject: Re: Nomination: The Right Reverend Colin James III for Kook of the Month

In <50i362$71q@Networking.Stanford.EDU> llurch@stanford.edu (Rich Graves) writes:

! shlomo@bwalk.dm.com () writes:
! >The Right Reverend Colin James III got Andrew Mathis <fresh@jews4jesus.org>
! >fired from his second job in two months (at the Princeton Review, on Thursday).
! >I hereby nominate the dear bishop for both the Kook of the Month for September
! >1996 and for the Golden Killfile Award. Vote early and often!
!
! Vulis, you've already earned your Kook of the Month laurels. It's nap
! time.

Since you know that is Dr. D, why did you blame the harassment of
Ingrid on Rev. Ron?!?????  It looks like you did it to pin it on the doctor,
or more likely, you saw the opportunity to harass Rev. Ron, even
after you feigned praise of him!  It's the same damned header, IDJIT.

Of course, I never saw the headers for the unidentified harasser to
the Zgrams list, was that the same header, too?  It looks like you did
it or you know who did it and you want to compound harassment on to
nswpp!  How Gravesian!  Is Dr. D your friend your talking about?  Dr.
D, defect, defect!  He's a jerk, jerk!

--

       Ÿ-›Æ×'õ‡  áî¨õŽžä

Thread