1996-09-12 - Re: talker

Header Data

From: Julian Assange <proff@suburbia.net>
To: saione@primenet.com
Message Hash: c75eaee012edb082bb05799d06bece6f7e58666f22d10cd97a19352298be4e33
Message ID: <199609120227.MAA03680@suburbia.net>
Reply To: <199609120013.RAA23678@primenet.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-12 04:56:50 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 12:56:50 +0800

Raw message

From: Julian Assange <proff@suburbia.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 12:56:50 +0800
To: saione@primenet.com
Subject: Re: talker

> Mailbomb me, go ahead punk, make my day, if you dare to even think
> about doing so I will kick your ass, I will hurt you in ways you
> cannot imagine, I have carried out vindictive personal vendettas
> before and will do so again if necessary.
>
>  Go on, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker.
>
> Yours with the greatest respect:
>
> Paul Bradley MbM

Yawn. Says more about you than him kiddo.

--
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely  exercised for the good of its victims
 may be the most  oppressive.  It may be better to live under  robber barons

Thread