1996-09-17 - Re: Risk v. Charity (was: RE: Workers Paradise. /Political rant

Header Data

From: Julian Assange <proff@suburbia.net>
To: craigw@dg.ce.com.au
Message Hash: ca5e8a7522105ab64490d8a5ae3e533aad0c9db70d2848c27ecaeabd22657258
Message ID: <199609171531.BAA22478@suburbia.net>
Reply To: <199609170703.RAA21552@mac.ce.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-17 18:53:08 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 02:53:08 +0800

Raw message

From: Julian Assange <proff@suburbia.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 02:53:08 +0800
To: craigw@dg.ce.com.au
Subject: Re: Risk v. Charity (was: RE: Workers Paradise. /Political rant

> And what am I paying for...to protect the status quo. I believe that
> there is more than enough help for ppl available. They just need to
> get off their butts and work.

Do we really need your amatuer political views?

--
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely  exercised for the good of its victims
 may be the most  oppressive.  It may be better to live under  robber barons

Thread