1996-09-08 - Thank you

Header Data

From: Askbill Questions <askbill@microsoft.com>
To: Jean-Francois Avon <jf_avon@citenet.net>
Message Hash: d69e844ddd294731fb3bb2fbaa865e0be5cf567e690c9ea0c6a324bc0db87106
Message ID: <c=US%a=%p=msft%l=RED-20-MSG-960908070419Z-50892@tide21.microsoft.com>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1996-09-08 20:54:24 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 04:54:24 +0800

Raw message

From: Askbill Questions <askbill@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 04:54:24 +0800
To: Jean-Francois Avon <jf_avon@citenet.net>
Subject: Thank you

Thank you for your email. I appreciate you taking the time to write to
me.  As you can probably imagine, I receive hundreds of messages from
outside of Microsoft each day.  While I love to read people's views and
share ideas about technology, unfortunately, I am not able to answer
each and every inquiry.

Instead, I'll be responding to some of your questions in my column.  The
second column each month will be dedicated to answering questions from
readers like you, so keep reading and I'll do my best to address the
topics that are of interest to readers worldwide.

I also invite you to check out the Microsoft website at
http://www.microsoft.com/corpinfo where you can find all of the columns,
as well as lots of additional fun and useful information.

Thank you for your continued support of Microsoft and our products and
best of luck with all your endeavors,

Bill Gates

Thread