1996-09-02 - Undeliverable Message

Header Data

From: <MAILER-DAEMON@mqg-smtp3.usmc.mil>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: e2f262a6b26743bd87a18b13cc5bc2fd9a527fc0eb6d2503f362176366ceaae6
Message ID: <vines.Afe5++Qc8mB@mstrinet.usmc.mil>
Raw Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 17:52:11 +0800

Raw message

From: <MAILER-DAEMON@mqg-smtp3.usmc.mil>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 17:52:11 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Undeliverable Message

To:            <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject:       Re: DON'T Nuke Singapore Back into the Stone Age

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3043:  BANYAN SERVER@MAG26@2DMAW NEW RIVER

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.
    The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.
   Administrators can set message limits using the
   Mailbox  Settings function available in the
   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

   When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
   user must delete some of the messages before
   the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

Thread