1996-10-20 - Mondex -Reply

Header Data

From: Raymond Mereniuk <raymond@advcable.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0dbecd2c71381403d9b1218a5abe119f5ab5953add24c4bf5f2158227e2e5488
Message ID: <s26969ae.002@zed.ca>
Raw Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 23:26:56 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Raymond Mereniuk <raymond@advcable.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 23:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Mondex -Reply

>>> Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>  10/19/96, 12:00am >>>
Timothy C. May must have been sharing needles with a rabid hedgehog.

To Anonymous

Just as a matter of interest, my own personal interest, what type of
society do you come from?  The insults are not the type normally
originating from a person of the American type culture as these
insults would mean nothing to the average American. I have been to
places where people give serious concern to such statements but I
doubt many people in those places read this list and I doubt anyone
on this list does anything but delete your messages.  But, please
give me a hint where you developed this classy style of insulting the
character of Mr T. C. May.

Normally Lurkin

Raymond

Thread