1996-10-12 - Re: LET’S s/MEET/SHOOT DIMITRI

Header Data

From: Tim Scanlon <tfs@vampire.science.gmu.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (setting records in noise every day)
Message Hash: 0e4a8e4fe662b6d1f2847a6e36c386fea5e688c9ad8e7247998a73586aeb01b7
Message ID: <9610122035.AA15539@vampire.science.gmu.edu>
Reply To: <m27mowavgo.fsf@deanna.miranova.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-12 20:35:39 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 13:35:39 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Tim Scanlon <tfs@vampire.science.gmu.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 13:35:39 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (setting records in noise every day)
Subject: Re: LET'S s/MEET/SHOOT DIMITRI

Well, I don't think he much cares what enyone thinks. If he did,
he wouldn't be spewing childish obscene SPAM about Tim May
non-stop. I've never seen someone engage in such a singlehanded
& through devastation of their own credibility as Dimitri has
to his own.

To say the least the SPAM coming to the list from him is
totaly innapropriate. Hell, the periodic junk-spam-mail I get
to 'make money fast' is less obnoxious.

In any case I wish he'd fall off a pier, he certainly isn't much
of a cypherpunk in my rather liberal interpretation of what it takes.
I applaude any efforts to get him to shut up, and/or go away.
Hopefully something productive will happen, that would be a real
win/win, like he get's hired by the FBI, get's off this list,
and he causes counter-productivity there, as well as is gone from
here.

Tim

Thread