1996-10-11 - Re: (2) LET’S MEET DIMITRI

Header Data

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
To: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
Message Hash: 15d31f499f0773d3c72d941a8a07cf8364ecb1da4847ecea32cb588ff456abe8
Message ID: <199610112056.OAA06271@infowest.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.961010143953.7428A-100000@crl.crl.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-11 20:48:00 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 13:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 13:48:00 -0700 (PDT)
To: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
Subject: Re: (2) LET'S MEET DIMITRI

In <Pine.SUN.3.91.961010143953.7428A-100000@crl.crl.com>, on 10/10/96
   at 02:40 PM, Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com> said:
-. attila sez:
-.
-.>     WOW!   Dimitri as the featured roast, Dean Martin style, would be
-.> enough for me to seriously consider leaving my high desert Utah
-.> safe house!
-.
-.Will you pledge a few bucks, though?
-.
        after I figure out how to allocate the $400+ it takes to get
    out of here --the disadvantage of living nowhere: $119 each way
    just to deal with SLC for transfer plus SLC to SFO/SJO

        it's too late in the year to even consider crossing the sierras
    on my chopper, ...other than airplane, the sole means of transport.

        sold my category D twin tprop since I do not have a valid
    medical endorsement from the FAA  or the required certified
    copilot for Cat II or IIIA landings if SFO is pure blind slop.
    so, it's commerical time.

        so far, being in the high desert away from population in an
    enclave of 100 families as ornery as I, has been a blessing.

        travel had become more than old.

        hopefully you can make this one hang together --particularly,
    if I can be the roastmaster --and choose the panel...  <g>

Thread