1996-10-31 - Computer Security Risk Assessment Software?

Header Data

From: “Ross Wright” <rwright@adnetsol.com>
To: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Message Hash: 1d5294de359f7937ab59e836edf0d1351c268928d3272d04e27a0165d6488854
Message ID: <199610312042.MAA12647@adnetsol.adnetsol.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 12:43:06 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Ross Wright" <rwright@adnetsol.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 12:43:06 -0800 (PST)
To: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Subject: Computer Security Risk Assessment Software?

On or About 31 Oct 96 at 12:19, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> which I assume is NOT what you have in mind :-) Do you mean
> something that'll take a survey of a company's computer security

Boom.  Nail, head, one shot!!!!  What's on the market now in that
area?

> and
> assess the risk (like Stan) or something more global?

The issues are:

Information Risk Assessment and Management
and also Information Security Assessment.

"Ross Wright" <rwright@adnetsol.com> writes:
> I am about to do some marketing on a certain company's Risk
> Assessment Software.  At this time I can't say who that firm is, but
> I need information on what other firms are offering this type of
> software.  I figured someone on this list would know.

Ross Wright
King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
http://www.slip.net/~cdr/kingmedia
Voice: 415-206-9906

Thread