1996-10-02 - Re: active practice in America [RANT]

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: “Mark M.” <markm@voicenet.com>
Message Hash: 475ad299538ae4983b29107f4c2c82a6994112ee5c3ec323ae302aa79489c5bb
Message ID: <3251F258.643@gte.net>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961001161524.615C-100000@gak.voicenet.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-02 11:26:46 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 19:26:46 +0800

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 19:26:46 +0800
To: "Mark M." <markm@voicenet.com>
Subject: Re: active practice in America [RANT]

Mark M. wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Sep 1996, Dale Thorn wrote:
> > Re: Below text.  One of the most fascinating aspects of the Simpson
> > case (to me, anyway) is how persons who know about conspiracies,
> > mafia hits, etc., are still willing to believe OJ is guilty (fer
> > sure), looking only at the "evidence" presented by the same folks
> > who (send for list).

> Information about the evidence, crime and trial are not classified for
> the reason of "national security" in this case.

True, but what's reported is a joke, just like other media scams.

> There's a motive and there is nothing outlandishly unbelievable about
> the possibility that Simpson did do it.

I didn't say no possibility, just very little probability.  And what
motive did this wealthy man have to savagely (inhumanly, yet) murder
those two people?  There are people who have plausible motives, though.

> OJ never was in the military and there is nothing that even remotely
> suggests that he had anything to do with the CIA.

CIA, remotely?  I guess Colby, Jr. living next to Nicole is outside the
boundary of remote?  I guess A.C.'s boss Ippolito, *close* friend of
George Aronow, *close* friend of George Bush, etc. is also out of
bounds?  Ever hear of international coke rings?  OJ was up to his neck
in Mob, and looks like Denise Brown likewise.  Too remote for you?

> The Simpson case and the JFK assassination are not even remotely
> comparable.

Lessee, an apple and a banana are "not even remotely comparable", due to
so many differences, etc.  But, I can eat both of them, and get
nutrition from both, so, they *do* have quite a bit in common.
The Warren Commission, and all "official" treatments of the JFK
assassination were not based on the real evidence, nor was the OJ trial.
If you're one of those people who saw Ruby do it, and you said "gee,
musta been just another wacko", then you could look at the OJ trial the
same way and say "gee, just another crazy black man", etc.

Thread