1996-10-17 - Solution to the Dimitri Problem

Header Data

From: nobody@replay.com (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4e850c653005c134d45919875ac6afa09aa1bcfdc068c8900d84a0d2e9136dda
Message ID: <199610170515.HAA19243@basement.replay.com>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9610162206.A13179-0100000@netcom16>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-17 05:16:04 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 22:16:04 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: nobody@replay.com (Anonymous)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 22:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Solution to the Dimitri Problem

Boy, it seems that our resident KOTM is now just posting for the hell of
it - just get a kick out of seeing his own messages on this list.
Therefore, I have a solution to this.  Since he likes to see his own
words so much, why don't we start sending him multiple copies of all of
his words of wisdom?  The following recipe for Procmail does the trick
just fine.

:0
* ^(From|Sender).*dlv@bwalk.dm.com
! dlv@bwalk.dm.com

This recipe could also be modified to mail him multiple copies of his
messages or anything you feel that he should see.

Have fun with it!  If enough people do this, we just might be able to get
him to leave us alone for a while.

Thread