1996-10-16 - Re: WOW!

Header Data

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
To: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Message Hash: 4f9cf01e22b1c36ecc48b3afb2131b019dc35c8731199444bf6fd5cd375396d6
Message ID: <199610161923.OAA10194@smoke.suba.com>
Reply To: <NyquVD1w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-16 20:09:15 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 13:09:15 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 13:09:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Subject: Re: WOW!

Mr. Vulis says:
> > > Does anyone have any idea why Dimitri uses the term "threat"?  I
> > > have not threatened Dimitri and I have indicated that as my guest
> > > he will be under the mantle of my protection.  He'll be safer here
> > > than he is in his own bed.
> > I believe he typo'ed "thread".
> Yes - I mistyped "thread". My apologies.
> Once again: I already replied to this _thread_, and then I received a
> _threat_ of a libel lawsuit in connection with this _threat_. Sorry
> for the typoes and the resulting confusion.
> At any rate, if people are really willing to pay this sort of money
> to hear me speak, perhaps I should make a videotape of me giving a
> presentation about my Usenet cancelbot and send it to Sandy?

      Good sir, allow me to point a few things out:

      1) It is late fall, almost winter. It gets _cold_ in Jersey, and it
is WARM in California.

      2) You are being given a chance to go the bay area, at OTHERS expense,
and all you have to do is give little speech.

      3) You are being asked to put your money where your mouth is, and you
don't even have to put up YOUR money.

      4) Your reputation is going down, down down. About half the time you
seem like an intelligent individual. The other half you act like a spoiled
5 year old. If the latter half are forgeries, then I suggest PGP. You are
being given a chance to regain your reputation. Take it.

Petro, Christopher C.
petro@suba.com <prefered for any non-list stuff>
snow@smoke.suba.com

Thread