1996-10-09 - Tim May is a person

Header Data

From: Ernest Hua <hua@chromatic.com>
To: anonymous@miron.vip.best.com
Message Hash: 567f05693f0226477766685bd8a00b5b573bcd301253f4dbc8710ef272fd180a
Message ID: <199610091730.KAA04285@server1.chromatic.com>
Reply To: <199610082321.QAA01224@miron.vip.best.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-09 17:31:40 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 10:31:40 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Ernest Hua <hua@chromatic.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 10:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: anonymous@miron.vip.best.com
Subject: Tim May is a person

I really don't care if Tim May is a child molestor, a NSA spy, or Mother
Teresa.  The only important point is that he expresses ideas on this list.

I have disagreed with him at times, and I have agreed with him at times,
and I have, at times, discarded messages from him that I simply do not
care about.

All of these messages about whether Tim is good or evil is irrelevant.
He brings up issues and challenge other issues, and what he says should
be viewed as-is, without any consideration of what he does away from his
keyboard (unless that is the topic).

Ern

Thread