1996-10-08 - BEL_cor

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6f31bd1a0ddd779b97b9ed565c0dc0788a0946c08cab939467f82cf9d6b3d97c
Message ID: <1.5.4.16.19961007224709.3b3f6e30@pop.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 13:49:11 +0800

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 13:49:11 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: BEL_cor

We've grabbed the Bellcore reports on EZ-tamper smart card crypto for those
who want to try it:

     http://jya.com/belcor.txt  (17 kb for 3)

     ftp://jya.com/pub/incoming/belcor.txt

     BEL_cor

Bellcore's Ken Branson says that the researchers are due to publish the work
in more detail in a distinguished journal -- for mucho Erdos numeros and The
Wild Bunch infosec cultists.

Why, Ken prys and spies, are los architectoes del jya.commie, curious about
such esoterica topicana? It's obvious, jyawns, guzzling tequila sombreroly,
the sweaty-palm topic's matt-blazing hot, like the Bellcore rocket miraging
del web page.

RH, eatcher heart out. TM, oh my, herding cats.

Thread