1996-10-31 - Re: slander and call for lawyers. :)

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 709f427a4792d1f2cf82392905cb657dbb1a6b2b6b6ca49e4b3d2fd2f4a44ea6
Message ID: <802mwD19w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <19961030172800.209e210c.in@mail.momentis.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-31 02:00:18 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 18:00:18 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 18:00:18 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: slander and call for lawyers. :)

"Michael Mattsson" <michaelmattsson@momentis.com> writes:

> Armenia never entered the war (whether they were sympathetic or not is
> another matter),  Japan (although i believe never formally 'declared war')
> pushed USA's button i guess, something to do with an incident at Pearl
> Harbor <g>.

<100 lines of hexadecimal gunk skipped>

Armenia couldn't have entered the war because it wasn't an independent state.
It surely would have been an Axis ally if it could.  However tens of thousands
of Armenians volunteered to fight for the Nazis and to help kill the Jews.

The "incident" at Pearl Harbor was provoked by the U.S. oil embargo on Japan,
which was viewed as a declaration of war by the Imperial government, who said
so before commencing hostilities.  You should stop repeating U.S. propaganda
and learn some historical facts.  Remember how the U.S. bombed the hell out
of Iraq and murdered thousands of people over a much less crucial oil source?

(I suppose the use of census data to ferret out the unfortunate Japanese and
to ship them to concentration camps makes this somewhat crypto-relevant. :-)

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM