1996-10-20 - Re: FWD: Binding crypto

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: nobody@cypherpunks.ca (John Anonymous MacDonald)
Message Hash: 73937f3d9861b8a605450a416ca2a8f3903617a034c0e80f55caa5a5f6ab44a0
Message ID: <199610200253.VAA03170@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <199610192303.QAA11812@abraham.cs.berkeley.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-20 02:48:58 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 19:48:58 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 19:48:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: nobody@cypherpunks.ca (John Anonymous MacDonald)
Subject: Re: FWD: Binding crypto

see below...

John Anonymous MacDonald wrote:

> [...]

What prevents me from superenciphering the body of the message?

That would render the whole "fraud prevention" useless, wouldn't it?

thanks

igor

	- Igor.

Thread