1996-10-11 - BAY AREA CYPHERPUNKS SATURDAY 10/12 TRESSIDER HALL STANFORD

Header Data

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
To: coderpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 95c818b43216d68427108ecced6c312e6b2bddb33c37a3ef60e119cc95bf55e6
Message ID: <199610110806.BAA18615@dfw-ix7.ix.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 01:07:25 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 01:07:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: coderpunks@toad.com
Subject: BAY AREA CYPHERPUNKS SATURDAY 10/12 TRESSIDER HALL STANFORD

There will be a San Francisco Bay Area Cypherpunks meeting on Saturday 10/12
at Stanford University.  The meeting location will be the tables outside
Tressider Hall, where we've met for several previous meetings.
The canonical time is noon for lunch and milling around, and 1pm
for organized program.

Hugh Daniel will be organizing the program, and will be demonstrating
how to install the SWAN encrypting firewall system that John Gilmore
talked about at the September meeting.

Maps of Stanford are available on the web under www.stanford.edu.
For the MIME-equipped, I've attached a GIF that has the meeting
area outside Tressider marked.  Ample parking is available in the
parking lot between Mayfield Ave. and Lagunita.

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 stewarts@ix.netcom.com
# You can get PGP outside the US at ftp.ox.ac.uk
  Imagine if three million people voted for somebody they _knew_,
  and the politicians had to count them all.

Thread