1996-10-31 - Re: “Montgolfiering” mindlessness

Header Data

From: cypher@cyberstation.net
To: Victor Fiorillo <c62op27@ibx.com>
Message Hash: 9c47137eed1489952fe1a56f82efdfb0b213539029bdad70ea7cf18d4f86a1ee
Message ID: <Pine.BSI.3.95.961031014912.26657B-100000@citrine.cyberstation.net>
Reply To: <9610301347.AA16765@ibx.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-31 08:18:19 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 00:18:19 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: cypher@cyberstation.net
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 00:18:19 -0800 (PST)
To: Victor Fiorillo <c62op27@ibx.com>
Subject: Re: "Montgolfiering" mindlessness

Talk the talk |= Walk the walk`

If we could bottle up all the hot air espoused by fools like you, we
could solve the worldwide energy crisis. Obviously, you are not interested
in the facts. You engage in baneful contravallation of jabberwocky since
you, and the others so predisposed, are totally clueless with regard to
how to break the algorithm.0

Now let us hear your plaintive wail of the lame brain excuse about
not wanting to waste your time, always the indicant of intellectual pap
and intellectual cowardice/dishonesty by super mouthers like you. I may be
mindless, but obviously you and Mr. Franz are  brainless, or otherwise you
would try to prove something instead of beating off your brains and mouth
about it. As with Perry, and  others your information content is:

P log_base_infinity P

Stop jerking everyone around. Fess up, you are either dumb or dumber, and
it is self evident that it is the latter.

Thread