1996-10-08 - Re: Put up or shut up!

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
To: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
Message Hash: a25d521776ad56fe10089092c743c02bdd1be825e983ba92ab19cc55397b9e88
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.94.961007235258.25627C-100000@polaris>
Reply To: <199610072156.QAA00362@smoke.suba.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-08 06:29:41 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 14:29:41 +0800

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 14:29:41 +0800
To: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
Subject: Re: Put up or shut up!

On Mon, 7 Oct 1996, snow wrote:

> Mr. Unicorn wrote:
> > I suggest that you just walk into a bank in Luxembourg, Liechtenstein,
> > perhaps in Switzerland and compare the experience to doing the same in the
> > United States.  It may be a bother to get to a real bank, but the
> > difference in service, attitude, and skill can be substantial.
> > You get what you pay for in sweat too.
>
>      Yeah, but the walk to the bank in Liechtenstein is a real bitch in
> winter.

You get what you pay for.  I thought I said that?
Many banks open accounts by mail.  I tend to recommend against this
because I think it's important to face to face with your bankers.

--
I hate lightning - finger for public key - Vote Monarchist
unicorn@schloss.li

Thread