1996-10-14 - SURVEY: Encryption in Commercial Enterprises

Header Data

From: “‘Mark’ M.J. Saarelainen” <mjsus@ix.netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b06294f1a261f45a666d310301078d3c555ac489483c8d17c5d05aadb94745ce
Message ID: <2.2.16.19961014212121.2d67399a@popd.ix.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 14:28:35 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "'Mark' M.J. Saarelainen" <mjsus@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 14:28:35 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: SURVEY: Encryption in Commercial Enterprises

Dear Receiver,

I am completing a brief survey of encryption technologies and the uses of
this technology in commercial enterprises. I have included three questions
below. After reviewing these short questions, I would appreciate greatly, if
you could provide your input (your responses) to me. My email address is
mjsus@ix.netcom.com - thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Mark

---------

1. In your opinion, what are the 5-10 most significant applications of
encryption technologies currently in commercial enterprises?

2. In your opinion, what are 5-10  main barriers currently that may prevent
the successful implementation and utilization of encryption technologies in
commercial enterprises?

3. What are activities and projects that can be initiated and taken to lower
and reduce above barriers (see the question 2.)?

Thread