1996-10-03 - Re: White House crypto proposal – too little, too late

Header Data

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b0bd20920e63168c46817ba2adec3617c7fdbb5ad103fd97a29442308ae0585e
Message ID: <Pine.GSO.3.95.961002103805.29327F-100000@well.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 13:11:10 +0800

Raw message

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 13:11:10 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: White House crypto proposal -- too little, too late

[But how does one undo the dangerous criminals without violating the
privacy rights of everyone else? --Declan]