1996-10-01 - Re: GPS

Header Data

From: “P. J. Ponder” <ponder@freenet.tlh.fl.us>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c75b39009ff8a246463c6231da1e50c2fa6a8db2aef8ea01ad69681cf5e40c40
Message ID: <Pine.OSF.3.91.960930215131.14545A-100000@fn3.freenet.tlh.fl.us>
Raw Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 12:34:22 +0800

Raw message

From: "P. J. Ponder" <ponder@freenet.tlh.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 12:34:22 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: GPS

The National [US] Academy of Sciences has a new web spot called 'Beyond
Discovery' and one of the articles posted is about the Global Positioning
System.  You may observe same at: http://www2.nas.edu/bsi/20fe.html

Oops:
I just learned the name 'John Anonymous MacDonald' gets stuck on mail that
goes through a certain remailer, no matter who sends it. And I thought it
was one particular idiot.  Turns out, it's any number of people, plus one
particular idiot.

               in the body (not the subject) of the message.

Thread