1996-10-08 - Re: Put up or shut up!

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@echeque.com>
To: Black Unicorn <shamrock@netcom.com>
Message Hash: d2762102052cb7fc9b4c21f8daa4b0d04536342fe2ac11254a9a73ae5990b98e
Message ID: <199610072023.NAA20429@dns1.noc.best.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 14:21:20 +0800

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@echeque.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 14:21:20 +0800
To: Black Unicorn <shamrock@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Put up or shut up!

At 05:18 AM 10/7/96 -0400, Black Unicorn wrote:
>  There is no
> one good solution, and anyone who sells you a universal package is selling
> you a bill of goods.

Surely there is at least one good solution to an exceedingly common
problem -- large assets in the US that are known to the authorities.

> Careful, professional, and highest quality service is required to properly
> design any investment design.  Again, you get what you pay for.

Smoke.

The reason that no one publishes "How to" step by step instructions for
discretely expatriating your money is exactly the same reason as the reason
that nobody publishes "How to" step by step instructions for buying dope.

For example one ever popular method of expatriating money, (or repatriating
it to preferred politicians), is by means of a friendly cattle futures
broker.

First find your friendly cattle futures broker.

Despite this, many people manage to buy dope and many people manage to
discretely expatriate their money.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd@echeque.com