1996-10-16 - Re: PLEDGES

Header Data

From: attila@primenet.com
To: Sandy Sandfort <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: f04843b9ecbca0cdfa4c700e81b36709c230306a7d2f2038b7ffc52946071697
Message ID: <199610160320.VAA15161@infowest.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.961015085426.2814D-100000@crl.crl.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-16 02:26:11 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 19:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: attila@primenet.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 19:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
To: Sandy Sandfort <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: PLEDGES

In <Pine.SUN.3.91.961015085426.2814D-100000@crl.crl.com>, on 10/15/96
   at 08:56 AM, Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com> said:

-.Paul,

-.You wrote:

-.> What the hell, I'll spring for $200.  It would be the needed
-.> excuse to leave San Diego anyway.

-.Wah whoo!  This, plus some other new pledges puts us over the $1000
-.mark.  Now all we need is some show of intestinal fortitude from
-.Dimitri.
-.
        well, if we can get Dimitri to be the victim, I would enjoy
    nothing more than exercising some well honed skills of cynicism,
    sarcasm, and the classic art of insult on *his* chosen subject(s).

        take no prisoners!

        the fact English may not be his native language (the Russians
    require fluency in American English to matriculate past age 14)
    --I have no conscience, in other words,...

        of course, that assumes you will tolerate a roast where the
    stated goal is his resignation from the list; maybe we can send him
    off to Perry who apparently has become too personally disgruntled to
    stay with us.  ??--after all, code is on coderpunks.

        several literate assaults managed to clear Dr. Fred from the
    list.  Dimitri just does not know when to quit.

            ...attila out!

--
  "A grant of relief
    that varies inversely with earnings