1996-10-11 - Re: Tim May is a fine person.

Header Data

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: f4eae1ada2dd034375ceaaeebb6ee94959488da928a47296b9521575b04aa117
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.961011140324.3313E-100000@beast.brainlink.com>
Reply To: <sV8LVD10w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-11 18:03:50 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 11:03:50 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 11:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: Tim May is a fine person.

On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Timmy May once again praised himself "anonymously":
>
> anonymous@miron.vip.best.com writes:
>
> > Tim May's support of cryptography is an example of his
> > typically irreproachable behavior and exquisite maners
> > and above all his superior consideration. Indeed, Tim May
> > is a lord amoung lords, the most illustrious of them all.
>
> How pathetic. Clearly, no person is willing to put their name on
> a statement supporting this flamer and spammer, totally ignorant
> of cryptgraphy, and widely disrespected by his colleagues.

Ok, fine have it your way.  While, I didn't write the above, however I
agree with it.

Tim IS a fine person and an excellent cypherpunk.  There, now you have
ONE person willing to post his name and say Tim is cool.  Happy?

And while we're at it, you are amoeba shit. :)  And I don't hide behind a
'nym unlike the poster of the above.  So did you get your jollies now?
did you finnally get your rocks off now that someone publically supported
Tim?

 + ^ + |  Ray Arachelian    |FL|       KAOS KERAUNOS KYBERNETOS      |==/|\==
  \|/  |sunder@brainlink.com|UL|__Nothing_is_true,_all_is_permitted!_|=/\|/\=
<--+-->| ------------------ |CG|What part of 'Congress shall make no |=\/|\/=
  /|\  | "A toast to Odin,  |KA| law abridging the freedom of speech'|==\|/==
 + v + |  God of pretzles!" |AK|        do you not understand?       |=======
           ActiveX! ActiveX! Format Hard drive? Just say yes!

Thread