1996-10-21 - lambda 2.11 - Short-circuits in Burma

Header Data

From: -Jerome Thorel- <thorel@netpress.fr>
To: thorel@netpress.fr
Message Hash: fb8e3399c12a298bc6c2c82d4c36b13c59a7ee9f094ccc25fff014d8335f59fa
Message ID: <v03007803ae91139b9d3e@[194.51.213.140]>
Raw Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 04:17:28 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: -Jerome Thorel- <thorel@netpress.fr>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 04:17:28 -0700 (PDT)
To: thorel@netpress.fr
Subject: lambda 2.11 - Short-circuits in Burma

netizen's --> Lambda Bulletin 2.11 <-- contents

+ Short-circuits in Burma
+ Medical privacy and PGP
+ New York's CDA on tracks

		*	*	*	*	*
		SHORT-CIRCUITS IN BURMA

The military regime in Burma decided last month to ban information
technology use and possession, in order to sustain its new iron fist on
dissidents and members of the National League for Democracy.

Among other news here's a message sent through the mailing list of the US
organisation CyberPOLIS.