1996-11-21 - Re: FUCK YOU punk/was:Taking out the garbage

Header Data

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Message Hash: 31544dbf2171ddb2fe37da2a196d0d5c069dc774cc967a4cc541280eb0d98b4e
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961121055159.15546I-100000@dhp.com>
Reply To: <199611210407.RAA06841@mycroft.actrix.gen.nz>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-21 10:57:25 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 02:57:25 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 02:57:25 -0800 (PST)
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Subject: Re: FUCK YOU punk/was:Taking out the garbage

On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, Paul Foley wrote:

> Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 17:07:22 +1300
> From: Paul Foley <mycroft@actrix.gen.nz>
> To: aga@dhp.com, freedom-knights@jetcafe.org, cypherpunks@toad.com
> Subject: Re: FUCK YOU punk/was:Taking out the garbage
>
> On Wed, 20 Nov 1996 05:11:47 -0500 (EST), aga <aga@dhp.com> wrote:
>
>    On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>    >
>    > Beginning Monday, 11/25/96, I will bounce all email from the various
>    > (non-)subscribers polluting this list with garbage back to the
>    > authors. Furthermore, I will attach documents describing basic
>    > Internet rules of conduct to each bounce.
>    >

> First of all, it wasn't Vulis who wrote that, it was Lucky Green.  Try
> to keep your attributions straight.

Nobody attributed it to Vulis, and you can tell from
the ">" that it was not from him.

>    Somebody tell this stupid motherfucker that there are NO "basic
>    Internet rules of conduct."
>
> Wasn't it you who claimed that cypherpunks was "public domain" because
> of just some such "InterNet" rule?

No; there are no rules.  I used to believe in them,
but not no more.

>    He who tries to make or enforce any rules DIES!
>
> Is that a rule? :-)

That is reality; "DIES" means that your access is terminated;
it has nothing to do with the actual person, stupid.

>    > I would encourage other Cypherpunks to do the same.
>
>    Yeah boy, you are a PUNK allright.
>
> And you're a hypocritical fascist asshole.  So what?

Anybody who would be satisfied to be called a "punk"
is much less of a man than anything I would ever want
to be.  I challenge the motherfucker to a live
kick-boxing match on the InterNet.

You see, "punks" have NO BALLS!

> --
> Paul Foley <mycroft@actrix.gen.nz>       ---         PGPmail preferred
>
> 	   PGP key ID 0x1CA3386D available from keyservers
>     fingerprint = 4A 76 83 D8 99 BC ED 33  C5 02 81 C9 BF 7A 91 E8
> I feel like I am sharing a ``CORN-DOG'' with NIKITA KHRUSCHEV ...

What the fuck is somebody from New Zealand doing here anyway?
just go away...

Thread