1996-11-14 - The TRILATERAL COMMISSION -was: [REBUTTAL] Censorship on…

Header Data

From: “George A. Stathis” <hyperlex@hol.gr>
To: “Mark M.” <hyperlex@hol.gr>
Message Hash: 511ea2cd9512ffea9e67cfdf97091e38097c2186b4d6dd68ba2a63b995daea48
Message ID: <199611150202.AAA01935@prometheus.hol.gr>
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 14:04:06 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "George A. Stathis" <hyperlex@hol.gr>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 14:04:06 -0800 (PST)
To: "Mark M." <hyperlex@hol.gr>
Subject: The TRILATERAL COMMISSION -was: [REBUTTAL] Censorship on...

At 12:34 ðì 14/11/1996 -0500, Mark M. wrote:
>> Man you're nutts. There are very few and quite vast Media Companies
>> in the world, and they're on the verge of becoming monopolies.
>>
>> Even your American President is in reality a puppet of the Trilateral
>> Commission, who effectively also control CNN, the Washington Post,
>> and many many many other things all over the world.
>>
>> And you are saying that control of the media by ownership is
>> impossible?  You're far out maaan! :-)
>>
>> Only in America such a naive opinion could actually be _believed_.
>> (here I go again... aga! :-) )
>
>Is this a troll?

Nope; It's the truth. Expressed like a sarcastic joke as well, but
it's _true_. And not intended to be a troll at all.

As regards the "gullibility", it's plainly dangerous; And cultivated
by the Media, apparently stronger in the U.S. than in many other places.

But: How many times do I have to state explicitly that my grumbles about
America are not "anti-American" (troll) propaganda? Nope; They're grumbles
about _freedoms_, that if you Americans lose, the rest of the world will
_also_ lose, (even quicker, I think)... Here is a REAL example:

(written by E. Francis, on the "Trilateral Commission", and distributed
 to all members of his own -private- mailing list, of which I'm a part).

Thread