1996-11-21 - Re: The Limey PUNK needs TERMINATED

Header Data

From: “George A. Stathis” <hyperlex@hol.gr>
To: aga@dhp.com (aga)
Message Hash: 67df9995b2615fc4058b86ade6290a0a7e9a62392c8684b47d28084507ac5b60
Message ID: <199611211110.JAA21413@prometheus.hol.gr>
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 23:11:56 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "George A. Stathis" <hyperlex@hol.gr>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 23:11:56 -0800 (PST)
To: aga@dhp.com (aga)
Subject: Re: The Limey PUNK needs TERMINATED

I saw what happened. It's very sad.

George

P.S. Nobody can threaten another site or another invidual and keep
     one's humanity for too long. I often regret angry emotions,
     as we all do. The saddening thing is when threats get _too_ far.
     I cannot control anybody's behaviour, nor have endless energy
     to explain things. I am but an ignorant little cog in the Wheels
     most of the time, and need an atmosphere of trust like everybody.
     I can see truth buried under a lot of people's rudeness, and I
     can see violence buried in a lot of people's politeness. Silence
     is sometimes the best policy. I do not enforce it on anybody.
     I take a vow of silence when saying anything makes things worse.

Thread