1996-11-09 - Re: allow me to state the obvious….

Header Data

From: “Mark M.” <markm@voicenet.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8dea89aa7a725a50a5dddecbac8448f74804da17d619fe0cae8b31129384ba30
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961109150431.676B-100000@gak.voicenet.com>
Reply To: <9610098475.AA847591051@smtp-gw.cv62.navy.mil>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-09 20:09:09 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 12:09:09 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Mark M." <markm@voicenet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 12:09:09 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com