1996-11-29 - Re: SAFEPASSAGE BRINGS STRONG CRYPTO TO WEB BROWSERS WORLDWIDE

Header Data

From: null@void.gov
To: ben@algroup.co.uk
Message Hash: ab1833e3018432d42c8ac2384992e8763921a8ec149ca69301acb89cf38727a5
Message ID: <3.0.32.19961129093439.0069cb88@best.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 09:53:08 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: null@void.gov
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 09:53:08 -0800 (PST)
To: ben@algroup.co.uk
Subject: Re: SAFEPASSAGE BRINGS STRONG CRYPTO TO WEB BROWSERS WORLDWIDE

Well, then, tanslation:

"I say SSLEAY is not secure - but to actually do the homework
to back my assertion then someone has to pay me."

Hmmmph.  Not very useful.  Nor credible.

ben@algroup.co.uk
>> >Freelance Consultant and  Fax:   +44 (181) 994 6472
>> >Technical Director        URL: http://www.algroup.co.uk/Apache-SSL
>> >A.L. Digital Ltd,         Apache Group member (http://www.apache.org)
>> >London, England.          Apache-SSL author
>> >

>--
>Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email: ben@algroup.co.uk
>Freelance Consultant and  Fax:   +44 (181) 994 6472
>Technical Director        URL: http://www.algroup.co.uk/Apache-SSL
>A.L. Digital Ltd,         Apache Group member (http://www.apache.org)
>London, England.          Apache-SSL author

Thread