1996-11-14 - New Website: Bruce Schneier, Applied Cryptography, Blowfish,Counterpane

Header Data

From: Bruce Schneier <schneier@counterpane.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ae0a213d94e19062f600745c062a708ecef268ef6dd70e815b1ffa1c5a327dc3
Message ID: <v03007804aeb126a1d81f@[206.11.192.36]>
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 12:51:11 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Bruce Schneier <schneier@counterpane.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 12:51:11 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: New Website: Bruce Schneier, Applied Cryptography, Blowfish,Counterpane

I finally have a Website:

    http://www.counterpane.com

On the site I have information on Applied Cryptography, Blowfish,
Counterpane Systems consulting, and more.  The site has the latest errata,
information on ordering the book and source code disks, and the final copy
of "Why Cryptography is Harder Than it Looks."

If you have a website that mentions Bruce Schneier, Applied Cryptography,
Blowfish, or Counterpane Systems, please point to my website.  If you sell
or give away a product that uses Blowfish, please let me know so that I can
point to it.  If you are running an ftp server that has the Blowfish code
available, please tell me so that I can send people to you.

Thanks,
Bruce

* Bruce Schneier                 For information on APPLIED CRYPTOGRAPHY
* Counterpane Systems            2nd EDITION (15% discount and errata),
* schneier@counterpane.com       Counterpane Systems's consulting services,
* http://www.counterpane.com/    or the Blowfish algorithm, see my website.