1996-11-26 - Re: Symantec’s claim.

Header Data

From: Alan Olsen <alan@ctrl-alt-del.com>
To: cracker@icon.co.za
Message Hash: b2411dd29e406f80cd278c422b3ca78e04e738b6428b13037ab86bab9ed5a078
Message ID: <3.0.32.19961125232313.0114b81c@mail.teleport.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:24:38 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Alan Olsen <alan@ctrl-alt-del.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:24:38 -0800 (PST)
To: cracker@icon.co.za
Subject: Re: Symantec's claim.

At 03:45 PM 11/25/96 +0200, cracker@icon.co.za wrote:

>Anyone come across the pkz300 trojan,if you have it send it please.

Why would you want it?

The PKZ 3.0 trojan is at least 5 years old.  (I am amazed I can still read
the disk my copy is on without the magnetic media flaking off.)  It is a
pretty pathetic trojan at that...

And no, I am not going to send you a copy.  You would use it not for good,
but for evil.  (And not the fun sort of evil either.  That required things
and devices you are far to young to know about...  As well as black leather
clad women with <ahem> ...  Sorry...)

I suggest that you put your inquisitive nature into researching something
that will do you some good.  (Or at least, get you out of the house.)

---
|              "Remember: You can't have BSDM without BSD."              |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l alano@teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |alan@ctrl-alt-del.com|

Thread