1996-11-28 - Re: PO-2 Brain wave meters.

Header Data

From: Mark Allyn 206-860-9454 <allyn@allyn.com>
To: sfnf9uy@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us (Napalm)
Message Hash: d991108193fcfa1a710db63a815876d91b1acc812866ce56980ca8f6c269a4e5
Message ID: <199611280149.RAA03445@mark.allyn.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.95.961127135855.800A-100000@scfn>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-28 01:45:11 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 17:45:11 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Mark Allyn 206-860-9454 <allyn@allyn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 17:45:11 -0800 (PST)
To: sfnf9uy@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us (Napalm)
Subject: Re: PO-2 Brain wave meters.

> Has NE1 heard of these things? Supposedly you plug it into your printer
> port and it shows you your brain waves so you can try to reach "alpha"
> waves or something. I think they cost around $500.
> If it`s for real you could do some neat things with it; how bout your
> computer waking up when you wake up...
> 	that terminator 2 plot comes closer every day....
> NEway if anybody knows anything about it let`s have it.
>  L8R	-Napalm					SFNF9UY@SCFN.THPL.LIB.FL.US

Yes. I was connected to one when I was about 5 years old. I am 43
now.

My psychiatrist was doing tests on me at that time.

The device was made by a company called Grass Instruments. It was
located at the James Jackson Putman's Childrens' Center, which is
located in Roxbury, which is near Boston, Mass.

My psychiatrist, who is Dr. Norman Paul, now on the medical school
faculty at Harvard University would know more about it and about
the company.

Mark Allyn
allyn@allyn.com

Thread