1996-12-28 - Counting the lies in Ray Arachelian’s spam

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 18fb7983f54b9de43dcd336399e47b2acf50fc73819c112e20666afb96eb8e26
Message ID: <yJFmZD135w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.961227135514.4706A-100000@beast.brainlink.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-12-28 00:50:26 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 16:50:26 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 16:50:26 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Counting the lies in Ray Arachelian's spam

Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com> writes:

> On Fri, 27 Dec 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > Of course, idiot "cypher punks" Zach and Ray are lying again, as usual.
>
> Let's see - since you came here, you posted many huge spams about various
> things, all of a sudden after your tiff with Tim, we started getting
       Lie #1.
> daily warnings about Tim May, followed more recently by daily warnings
                     Lie #2                                 Lie #3
> with ASCII art - in a recent message you responded to the question of
                                                  Lie #4
> ASCII art and thus proved your implication, the list has been getting
                    Lie #5
> much advertisement spam that starts wtih Fuck You Spams, and even more
   has nothing to do with me
> recently the list has been conveniently subscribed to several other
> lists, and now there is loop on the list caused by you.
                                           Lie #6

> I've been on this list since '93.  You've been here since what? early
> 96?  You're the first and only person to be kicked off the list
  Lie #7                      probably a lie
> officially - even Detweiler left by his own accord. Patterns are very
> obvious.
 Lie #8

> So tell us Vileus, how much does the NSA pay you to cause mayhem on this
                                          Lie #9
> list?  You certainly have lots of time on your hands, so when you aren't
                          Lie #10
> masturbating to your own posts, you're typing away more spams.  So what's
 Lie #11                                  Lie #12
> the pay check of an NSA scumbag who does what you do for a living?

What's the paycheck of the Earthweb scumbag who spams for a living?

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM