1996-12-07 - [Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]

Header Data

From: Rosario Family <samiam@coqui.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 19aba2bba0461ba448cd67509e24cb5a6918eb07b40781cf76399539ba6a9f06
Message ID: <32A9CBCC.731A@coqui.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 15:58:48 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Rosario Family <samiam@coqui.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 15:58:48 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: [Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]

To: <samiam@coqui.net>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 18:52:01 -0500 (EST)
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

The original message was received at Sat, 7 Dec 1996 18:51:56 -0500 (EST)
from sanjuan-ppp230.coqui.net [206.99.218.226]

<cypeherpunks@toad.com>

... while talking to toad.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<cypeherpunks@toad.com>
<<< 550 <cypeherpunks@toad.com>... User unknown
550 <cypeherpunks@toad.com>... User unknown

Reporting-MTA: dns; server1.coqui.net
Received-From-MTA: dns; sanjuan-ppp230.coqui.net
Arrival-Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 18:51:56 -0500 (EST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; cypeherpunks@toad.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; toad.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 <cypeherpunks@toad.com>... User unknown
Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 18:52:01 -0500 (EST)

To: cypeherpunks@toad.com
Subject: we are getting your mail-[Fwd: Re: KIDNEYS STOLEN FROM A NAKED DRUGGED MAN]
From: Rosario Family <samiam@coqui.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 1996 19:50:43 +0000

please see what you can do - we are getting your mail- we have gotten
over 60 e-mails today that should go to you- do you want them?? also-
please fix this situation- we just don't have space for that much mail
;-)

To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: KIDNEYS STOLEN FROM A NAKED DRUGGED MAN
From: azur@netcom.com (Steve Schear)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 17:40:35 -0800
Sender: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com

I heard an almost identical story from a security guard at DEFCON IV last
july in Las Vegas.  He said it happened in the hotel where he was working
(not the Monte Carlo, which had just opened) in 1995.  The management
managed to cover the event up and it never, according to him, appeared in
the local papers.

Thread