1996-12-22 - No Subject

Header Data

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Message Hash: 22dff717d564bbe4b589953cf671296449c4f2b71b40b9bcea119c8a01a2b59b
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961222091453.31782M-100000@dhp.com>
Reply To: <giacZD3w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-12-22 14:23:37 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 06:23:37 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 06:23:37 -0800 (PST)
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Subject: No Subject

On Sun, 22 Dec 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

you honkies do not understand this, but this is what I grew up with.

will you muthafuckin cyberpunks PLEASE learn to spell;
the word is "NIGGAZ"