1996-12-03 - Re: Logos here

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: wilhelp@ix.netcom.com
Message Hash: 3b76706a5334508cba53f2febffc8379695f8f14fbbb20715d073ee198dea516
Message ID: <BV8cyD49w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <v03007801aec9a32cc060@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-12-03 15:07:25 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 07:07:25 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 07:07:25 -0800 (PST)
To: wilhelp@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Logos here

"Timothy C. May" <tcmay@got.net> writes:
> At 1:53 AM -0600 12/3/96, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
> >[Cc'ed to Bill Palmer himself. Bill, use 'Group Reply' button if you
> >want your replies to be seen by all participants.]
> >
> >Dear LOGOS,
> >
> >I suggest contacting Bill Palmer, wilhelp@ix.netcom.com. You will find
> >that Bill's and your opinions on many issues are very close.

I think Bill is head and shoulders above Logos.

> >Best regards to both of you,
> >
> >	- Igor.
> >
> >LOGOS wrote:
> >>
> >> Sovereign collegues,
>
> And quoting the entire article by "Logos" without even saying what it is
> this mysterious Bill Palmer believes in yet another reason the list is
> filling up with junk. If the message was to "LOGOS," his c2 address would
> get it to him. If the message was to the rest of us, why so cryptic about
> Bill Palmer? In any case, the Logos articles needed to be trimmed out.

Igor sure has better manners than Timmy, so whose cow should moo...

Anyways Bill Palmer is a really cool guy. Bill, if you care to comment
on issues of cryptoanarchy and content-based plug-pulling and are not
afraid to join a high-volume mailing list, please send this command
to majordomo@toad.com:        subscribe cypherpunks

Note that you can send contributions to cypherpunks@toad.com even if
you're not subscribed.

You can also cross-post anything you post to alt.flame to mail.cypherpunks.

Have fun - I'm looking forward to your contributions.

Thanks in advance,

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM