1996-12-16 - Re: sorry for the spam!

Header Data

From: “Michael H. Warfield” <mhw@wittsend.com>
To: zerofaith@mail.geocities.com (Psionic Damage)
Message Hash: 419181ed853d5e0faba3995d0f7ea06a6d5dbba3af69ff7f51d926bcb304b0b1
Message ID: <m0vZU3s-0000whC@wittsend.com>
Reply To: <199612160157.RAA24380@geocities.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-12-16 03:50:02 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 19:50:02 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Michael H. Warfield" <mhw@wittsend.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 19:50:02 -0800 (PST)
To: zerofaith@mail.geocities.com (Psionic Damage)
Subject: Re: sorry for the spam!

Psionic Damage enscribed thusly:

> I apologize 4 the spam, not my doing, Haven't figured out who waz
> responsible, but I will understand if I amd kicked off this list.
> Once again, I am sorry.

	The individual is a little shit operating a windows system on
IP address 206.129.116.108 as of Sunday evening.  While the messages
where poping up on cypherpunks, one of the Received-By headers was
indicating his IP address.  I was able to confirm his presence on the
network and determine it to be a windows system operating with the workstation
name of "MARLAEST" and a workgroup name of "ESTES ADVENTURE".  He's not
operating a windows messaging pop-up or I would have sent him an appropriate
message of appreciation.  Since it IS a windows system (and not running
sendmail) I think it is safe to assume that he IS the end point of this
bullshit.

	206.129.116.108 is in a block assigned to Premier1 Internet,
Coordinator Michael Heuerman, mikheu@PREMIER1.NET (360-793-3658), who is also
getting a copy of this...

	This individual is still on line as of 22:43 EDT 12/15/96

	Can someone kindly track this little asshole down and dump his sorry
ass in the nearest toxic waste dump?

> ----------------------
> Zer0 Faith Inc. H/P/A/V/C UNDER-WORLD
> www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2608
>
> MEMBERZ:
>
> GATEMASTER, VIRIZZ, KRASH, EVIL TWIN, PHONEHAZORD, PSIONIC DAMAGE,
> MANTIKORE, ERADIKATOR, PSYCHODROME, SONIK, kOBRA, & KRYPTIK!
>
> EMAIL:zerofaith@nlights.net (headquarterz) hakker1@hotmail.com (Delious's
> Haus!) hackerz@juno.com (The Gatemaster'z palace) zerofaith@geocities.com
> (delivery/help/requests/suggestions)

	Mike