1996-12-04 - No Subject

Header Data

From: logos <logos@c2.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5213079ad7c684fe9450cc9c61320564a4693cbf514800d665913ae56f884bee
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.91.961203221223.7988E-100000@blacklodge.c2.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 22:14:17 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: logos <logos@c2.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 22:14:17 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

Blanc Weber wrote:

>Statements like these, with which cpunks retort to each
>other all the time, are examples of the ever-continuing
>exercise of logic which goes on the list - even if not
>formally delineated nor announced as being of such intent
>(LOGOS).
>
>I am glad for the points which "Sir Galahad" brought up,
>because they point out the difference between essential vs
>non-essential elements in arguments like this one.

My warmest thanks to Blanc Weber for 'beating me to the
punch' about 'Sir Galahad's' thoughtful analysis. His post
is the sort of give and take which focuses debate and
raises the level of intellectual discourse. Thank you, 'Sir
Galahad' and Blanc Weber. I hope other posters to this list
can emulate your examples.

Logos out

Thread