1996-12-27 - [Fwd: Re: ANIMAL SEX]

Header Data

From: Bubba Rom Dos <bubba@eunuchs.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5f58ed3e0eca3f3024dda4bf6d9689e41e061fe89a1c964f9a7f3277d0893346
Message ID: <32C39246.510B@eunuchs.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 23:10:13 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Bubba Rom Dos <bubba@eunuchs.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 23:10:13 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: [Fwd: Re: ANIMAL SEX]

To: sunshine@kcii.com
Subject: Re: FUCKING CUNT
From: Bubba Rom Dos <bubba@eunuchs.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 01:02:37 -0800
CC: cypherpunks.com

sunshine@kcii.com wrote:

> DON'T PAY ANYBODY FOR E-MAIL NAMES!!  You can extract
> your own with our software.
> And if you're not interested in our software, email me privately,
> anyway.  I love to suck dick.  I just can't get enough of it, so
> please, please write me.
> I fuck, suck, swallow, and take it up the ass.  I do animals, too.

Dear 'Sunshine', or 'Yvonne', or whatever your name is,
  I really don't think this is the kind of thing that belongs on
the InterNet.
  I have now seen this posting of yours in three different
conferences, and it is causing quite an uproar.  I think you may
need some kind of professional help.  Please stop posting these
sick messages in the conferences.
  Don't bother replying to this email, because my service provider
has blocked any further postings from you, and has contacted 'your'
service provider and the authorities about your postings.

Please, Get Help,
BRD

Thread