1996-12-12 - Speaking of Redlining….

Header Data

From: John Kozubik <kozubik@shoelace.FirstLink.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d1e32c5ae28cb3f3d2fba1dde6e3cc5b48c181cbc5f504c933381b63882c80ee
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.91.961211200743.20030B-100000@shoelace.FirstLink.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 19:11:41 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: John Kozubik <kozubik@shoelace.FirstLink.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 19:11:41 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Speaking of Redlining....

Please do not respond on the list, as this does not need to clog it up
further.

I am 19 years old, and I make 60,000 (verifiable income) per year.  I
have a 2000 dollar down payment.

NOBODY will give me a loan.  Everyone tells me my credit is fine, and
yet, I cannot get a car loan to save my life.

I have so far only tried major banks and GMAC finance.

If anyone has any information that could help me find a place in the
denver area that would give me a car loan (or anywhere really - money
can be wired from anywhere) PLEASE let me know.

I am trying to get a ~35,000 car loan - so far EVERYONE has just
straight up told me I am too young (even though I make twice what these
people make :) )

Thanks...

Thread