1997-01-23 - crypto-relevant

Header Data

From: “Ross Wright” <rwright@adnetsol.com>
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: 1bbee1d0732c154cf73700eed0e25f851aeec817effe1c720601c525712c9fb3
Message ID: <199701230639.WAA02474@adnetsol.adnetsol.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 22:39:58 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Ross Wright" <rwright@adnetsol.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 22:39:58 -0800 (PST)
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: crypto-relevant

>From: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
>To: cypherpunks@toad.com
>Subject: Fascist censorship
>Sender: owner-cypherpunks-unedited@toad.com
>I notice that both my highly crypto-relevant, flame-free article and
>Igor Chudov's response to it were rejected by the fascist moderator

Yeah, that's kinda weak!  I have found a few other posts in the
'Error' list that may not have belonged there.  Fascist?  I'm not
sure that's exactly what we are dealing with here.  Hidden agendas,
yes.

>Sandfart and showed up immediately on the cypherpunks-flames address.
>
>Apparently Sandfart automatically rejects any submissions with my name
>in them. Or he's already dead from AIDS and has been replaced by a 'bot.

Now, Dr., that's a little bit insensitive.  AIDS is a pretty tragic
illness.

>I also notice that John Gilmore's employees from Cygnus Support
>are flaming me on sci.crypt and accusing me of homophobia.

I'll have to start reading that group, to check up on the agents
further.

>Please help expose Cygnus Support as a homosexual fraud.
>
>---

And I thought this next part was pretty funny.  Test test is this
thing on?

>From: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
>To: cypherpunks@toad.com
>Subject: Fuck Sandy Sandfart
>Sender: owner-cypherpunks-unedited@toad.com
>This is a test.  This is only a cocksucking test.

Ross Wright
King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
http://www.slip.net/~cdr/kingmedia
Voice: 415-206-9906

Thread