1997-01-24 - Re: If you were unable to download UDCM V2.0 before….

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com
To: DataETRsch@aol.com
Message Hash: 2ed04b5a9464a756ec4e7c92204cf9760309ce4c4facaea4d78d4a231efd017a
Message ID: <199701240642.WAA12223@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 22:42:44 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 22:42:44 -0800 (PST)
To: DataETRsch@aol.com
Subject: Re: If you were unable to download UDCM V2.0 before....

Mr. Ramos,

You promised to release the algorithm of your program as well as
crypto-relevant source code. You promised to do it atfer a month, and
the time has come. We are eagerly awaiting the promised code.

Thank you so much for your openness.

igor

DataETRsch@aol.com wrote:

> {If you were unable to download UDCM V2.0 before, we're extremely sorry.}
> {UDCM's web site may have been under construction during the time you
> visited.}
> {UDCM's web site has finished undergoing its changes and will operate
> correctly.}
> {UDCM V2.0 has been extensively modified from its previous variation.}
> {Digital signaturing and public key cryptosystem capabilities have been
> added.}
> {UDCM's DS and PKCS techniques do NOT make use of conventional PN factoring.}
> {UDCM's source code is currently unavailable. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST IT.}
> {UDCM's on-line help documentation has also been extensively modified.}
> {This advertisement has also been modified.}
>
> Hello,
>
> Greetings! I am Jeremy K. Yu-Ramos, president of DataET Research, Data
> Engineering Technologies. I am sending you this message to let you know that
> DataET Research has recently initiated the distribution of UDCM, Universal
> Data Cryptography Module. UDCM implements a revolutionarily new, extremely
> advanced and sophisticated, digital data encryption algorithm named IMDMP,
> Integrated Mathematical Data Manipulation and Positioning.
>
> UDCM (the IMDMP algorithm)...
>
> o Is a royalty-free Windows DLL module featuring advanced cryptography.
> o Contains more than 150 procedures and functions.
> o Is a very cost-effective size of only 60 kilobytes.
> o Implements the IMDMP encryption algorithm.
> o Allows encryption keys as large as 2048 bits.
> o Includes 18 sub-algorithms.
> o Processes all forms of binary and ASCII files.
> o Allows multiple encryption layer levels.
> o Has absolutely no back-doors or magical keys.
> o Includes time and date locking features.
> o Includes file specific unique encryption features.
> o Includes file authentication guard features.
> o Includes digital signaturing capabilities.
> o Implements the public key cryptosystem method of security.
> o Includes data importance and sensitivity stamping features.
>
> UDCM, being a Windows DLL module, can be accessed through programs developed
> with popular application and database programming languages and environments
> such as: C, C++, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, Delphi, OOP Pascal, Turbo
> Pascal, dBase, Paradox, Access, Sybase, Oracle, etc.
>
> DataET Research has released a shareware version of UDCM named UDCM V2.0.
>
> To download UDCM V2.0 for free, please go to:
> http://members.aol.com/dataetrsch/udcm.html.
>
> I hope you will consider applying UDCM in the software you develop. Thank-you
> very much for your time.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jeremy K.Yu-Ramos
> President