1997-01-18 - Re: Airport security [no such thing]

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 32532716e6ea93931202bfe57ff291e647dfcf198fe2cc37f4f7fa922061a460
Message ID: <B9Jq1D4w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SOL.3.93.970118085515.26106A-100000@pegasus.montclair.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-18 18:52:27 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 10:52:27 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 10:52:27 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Airport security [no such thing]

Nurdane Oksas <oksas@asimov.montclair.edu> writes:

> On Sat, 18 Jan 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > Nurdane Oksas <oksas@asimov.montclair.edu> writes:

> > > 	Cold temps...
> >
> > What can naked people do to keep warm???
>
> 	steal blankets from nearby passenger..

I once saw a movie where they had a heroin (or cocaine?) processing lab
and everybody was supposed to work naked so it would be hard to steal
some of the product. Of course in the movie all the employees were good-
looking women (Oksas would have been the big star!).

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM