1997-01-07 - The Last Great Opportunity of the 20th Century!

Header Data

From: kent@axxis.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 39c671c54e5d754cf9033227ef854db361e9d93926e1f1e5221032b4fc4d904f
Message ID: <199701071544.IAA28531@cerulean.axxis.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 07:45:11 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: kent@axxis.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 07:45:11 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: The Last Great Opportunity of the 20th Century!

I'm_a_SPAMMING_moron,

Just thought I would drop you a note letting you know of an
opportunity that I came across lately.

I have been amazed at the success everyone in the company is having.

As you know timing is everything.  JDS, a debt-free multimillion
dollar telecommunication company, is launching for expansion
its networking division called FastTrack January 6, 1997.

Just as the Oklahoma land rush was the last great opportunity of the
19th century - so is FastTrack the last great opportunity of the 20th.
This is our chance to get in on the ground floor of an incredible
opportunity.

Best of all - the program incorporates "Spillover".  Spillover is
one of the best ideas ever developed for network marketing.
Here's why:  Anyone I sponsor after you, will be placed under
you.  You then earn commissions on these new people as if you had
signed them up!

I just signed up a few days ago and I already have 53 members in my
team just from SPILLOVER!  I hardly did anything!

The program just started, in fact it has less than 3,000 members.  This
IS the ground floor!  If you are serious about making money, then call
our hotline at 800-399-5052.

If you know what it's like to lose sleep because your so excited,
then give me a call at 801-955-7975 or email me at kent@axxis.com.

Thread